SILVER LIQUID MERCURY
Add to Wishlist
Category: Liquid Mercury Tags: alpha crystalline form, anne marie, ballotechnic materials, Colloidal Mercury, Colloidal Silver Mercury, elemental mercury, forms of mercury ii iodide, fusion reaction, high pressure, High purity Red mercury, liquid mercury, Liquid White Mercury, Mercury, mercury 99.999, mercury antimony, Mercury Colloidal Gold, Mercury Colloidal Silver, mercury compounds, mercury liquid, Metallic Liquid Mercury, Prime Virgin Liquid Mercury, Pure Liquid Mercury, pure red mercury. Colloidal Mercury, red liqiud mercury, Red Liquid Mercury, red liquid mercury 99.99% purity, red mercury, silver liquid, silver liquid mercury, silver mercury, substance called red mercury, white mercury, yellow beta form
SILVER LIQUID MERCURY
Silver Liquid Mercury
Silver Liquid Mercury for sale. We now have Prime Virgin Silver Metallic Mercury in great quantities and 90% of our product is
for exportation. Our Prime Virgin Silver liquid Mercury meets the norms of international standards. Our products are highly recommended. We sell at very competitive discount prices worldwide shipping of liquid mercury.
-Cas No.: 7439-97-6 4
– Prime Virgin Silver liquid Mercury = 99.9999% Pure by wt min.
– Free from heavy metals
– Packing iron cylinder ( 34.5)kg net weight
– Physical State: Liquid
– Appearance: silver
– Odor: odorless
– PH: Not available.
– Vapor Pressure: 0.002 mm Hg @ 25C
– Vapor Density: 7.0
– Evaporation Rate: Not available.
– Viscosity: 15.5 mP @ 25 dig C
– Boiling Point: 356.72 dig C
– Freezing/Melting Point:-38.87 dig C
– Decomposition Temperature: Not available.
– Solubility: Insoluble.
– Specific Gravity/Density: 13.59 (water=1)
– Molecular Formula :Hg
– Molecular Weight: 200.59
Mercury is a chemical element with symbol Hg and atomic number 80. It is commonly known as quicksilver and was formerly named hydrargyrum (/haɪˈdrɑːrdʒərəm/ hy-DRAR-jər-əm). A heavy, silvery d-block element, mercury is the only metallic element that is liquid at standard conditions for temperature and pressure; the only other element that is liquid under these conditions is bromine, though metals such as caesium, gallium, and rubidium melt just above room temperature.
Mercury occurs in deposits throughout the world mostly as cinnabar (mercuric sulfide). The red pigment vermilion is obtained by grinding natural cinnabar or synthetic mercuric sulfide.
Packaging & Containers:
* 34.5kg virgin Steel Flask
* 76 lb. Virgin Steel Flasks
* 2204 lb Reusable Steel Containers
* Glass & Polyethylene Bottles
Why us? It’s easy:
– High quality of products.
– Purity of available liquid mercury is at least 99%.
– Giving guarantee of non-presence of any impurity.
– Meeting customers demands.
– Delivery guaranteed.